summerarctic
if you know him, Victor Voon, he got married last Friday with Sophia. They met in UK even though one's from KL and the other is from Sarawak. They got to know at the Malaysian Students Gathering in UK and now they are getting married. And the exciting news was that I was honored to be their wedding coordinator. Honestly, it was really stressful with the Tribute to Parents Day service plus lunch, but I was glad I didn't let them down and pulled through the wedding ceremony and dinner and all the in-betweens.


It was truly a beautiful wedding. When they exchange vows, I was teary eyes myself... the decoration was beautiful and the whole day was just one beautiful chapter of two lives committing to each other from this day forward. I was very happy for them.

The wedding was held at One World Hotel, Bandar Utama. Speaking from the coordinator's perspective of working with them, I've got to say that the banquet staffs were excellent with top-notch professionalism. They had drilling session before the banquet and you could have ask any of the waiters what's on the menu and they would be able to tell you what is the next dish and what is the ingredient as well. I was very impressed! They are definitely event people. I've worked with several hotels but this hotel really did impressed me with their working attitude. Excellent! =)

Instead of the typical backdrop, they actually printed this huge poster-backdrop! Another excellent point to the hotel!



0 Responses

Post a Comment